Softening and iron/manganese removal. Integrated. Seamlessly.
Brita PRO® iron filtration water softener systems deliver seamless integration of softening and removal of iron and manganese from your water.
The Brita PRO Iron Filter Water Softener highlights:
- Softens water and removes unwanted iron and manganese
- Our most advanced programmable valve head
- Hybrid regeneration for efficiency and improved water quality
- Softens water and removes up to 10 ppm of ferrous or ferric iron
- Metered regeneration for efficiency and improved water quality
- Quick-connect fittings (includes straight and 90-degree elbow connectors)
- Provides high-capacity flow for reliable access to high-quality water
- Customized to your individual needs, including household size and plumbing
- System-level certified by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) to the National Science Foundation (NSF)/American National Standard Institute (ANSI) 44 standard
- All materials certified to NSF/ANSI 44 standard
- Made in an IAPMO-certified manufacturing plant
Made in the USA
Whole-home water softeners: an investment in your family’s health and well-being.
A whole-home iron water softener solution from Brita PRO makes sure that your entire household water supply, including for showers and baths, dishes and clothes, is clean, pure and safe. Putting Brita PRO quality, expertise and technology together with post-installation testing from an EPA-certified independent lab adds something very important: peace of mind. When it comes to your family’s health and well-being, that’s something well worth the investment.
Find out WHAT’S IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD’S WATER with an independent water test.
Trust Brita PRO to protect your family’s water supply.
Only Brita PRO customizes its whole-home water filter to remove all impurities from your family’s water. And only Brita PRO tests your water with an independent, EPA-certified lab before and after installation to deliver the peace of mind you get when you know that your family is safe.