Too much iron in your water? Solve it here.
Too much iron in your water can cause a metallic taste, clog your pipes and have other negative impacts. It’s easy to solve with a Brita PRO whole-home iron filter system.
The Brita PRO® Whole-House Iron Filter System:
- Removes unwanted iron and manganese through aeration delivering a chemical-free, environmentally friendly solution
- Available in a variety of models to fit your family’s needs
Like all Brita PRO whole-home systems, our whole-home iron filter system:
- Filters all household water at the point of entry
- Keeps residue from impurities off your family’s clothes, bed linens and dishes
- Eliminates impurities in the steam and water in showers and baths
- Provides high-capacity flow for reliable access to high-quality water
- Customized to your individual needs, including household size and plumbing
- Designed for easy installation, use and maintenance
- Environmentally friendly with landfill-safe certified filtration media
- Certified as an integrated system by IAPMO R&T
- Made in an IAPMO-certified manufacturing plant
Made in the USA
Whole-home iron filter system: an investment in your family’s health and well-being.
A whole-home iron filter system from Brita PRO makes sure that your entire household water supply, including for showers and baths, dishes and clothes, is clean, pure and safe. Putting Brita PRO quality, expertise and technology together with post-installation testing from an EPA-certified independent lab adds something very important: peace of mind. When it comes to your family’s health and well-being, that’s something well worth the investment.
Find out WHAT’S IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD’S WATER with an independent water test.
Trust Brita PRO to protect your family’s water supply.
Only Brita PRO customizes its whole-home water filter to remove all impurities from your family’s water. And only Brita PRO tests your water with an independent, EPA-certified lab before and after installation to deliver the peace of mind you get when you know that your family is safe.