You’ll taste the difference.
An under-sink reverse osmosis system is the most complete and thorough method available for removing impurities and pollutants from your family’s drinking and cooking water supply. Reverse osmosis filtered water is considered the purest available and can be used anywhere that water purification is desired at point-of-use.
A high-capacity under-sink reverse osmosis system to improve both the taste and quality of your water for drinking and cooking. From the name you trust: Brita PRO®. Read on to learn more about the under-sink reverse osmosis system.
The Brita PRO Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis System:
- Combines micron/carbon/membrane filtration with state-of-the-art reverse osmosis technology for taste and quality
- Removes impurities while improving the taste, color and smell of your drinking and cooking water
- Goes beyond water — improves the taste of food cooked in water
- Helps your family, helps the earth — encourages your family to drink more water while reducing consumption and the environmental damage of bottled water!
- Certified for lead, barium, nitrate, copper, fluoride ions and other contaminants to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF
- A variety of faucet designs and finishes are available to complement your kitchen décor
- Brita PRO BPLRO-35
Made in the USA
Find out WHAT’S IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD’S WATER with an independent water test.
Trust Brita PRO to protect your family’s water supply.
Only Brita PRO customizes its whole-home water filter to remove all impurities from your family’s water. And only Brita PRO tests your water with an independent, EPA-certified lab before and after installation to deliver the peace of mind you get when you know that your family is safe.