Our Response to COVID-19
We’re all in this together.
At Brita PRO, we have remained connected to the coronavirus (COVID-19) developments across North America and around the world.
We hope you and your family are staying well during the COVID-19 pandemic. These are troubling times for all of us, and we want to provide some level of assurance that we will continue providing you with the service you’ve come to expect from us.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has issued its Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce and has provided further detailed guidance on identifying essential critical infrastructure workers. DHS has included as “essential” all the roles workers in the water treatment industry play in delivering clean, safe water. So, we remain on the job and fully able to assist you in any we can during this pandemic.
You should know that our priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees. Our workers are told to avoid person-to-person contact and seek alternatives in all situations. In addition, we are following protocols and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Consult with you over the phone, Skype or FaceTime
- Drop off salt or other supplies outside of your home
- Pick up any water samples for testing
- Provide small bottle packaged water alternatives if the 3- and 5-gallon jug deliveries are too large
Come to you only as necessary for installation, repair and servicing
We are insisting that our employees know to stay home if they do not feel well and to see a doctor if necessary. We are also encouraging as many of our employees as possible to work from home.
Our service and delivery crews have been trained to do the following:
- Wash hands on a frequent basis throughout the day
- Use hand sanitizer before and after each call
- As noted, provide porch and garage deliveries whenever possible
- Even while on site, to communicate with you electronically as needed
- Avoid coming within 6 feet of customers or others, particularly no contact and no shaking hands – complete social distancing
- Use protective gloves and foot protection
Thank you for being a part of the Brita PRO community and for supporting one another as we navigate this challenging time. We’re all in this together.
The Brita PRO Team
Trust Brita PRO to protect your family’s water supply.
Only Brita PRO customizes its whole-home water filter to remove all impurities from your family’s water. And only Brita PRO tests your water with an independent, EPA-certified lab before and after installation to deliver the peace of mind you get when you know that your family is safe.