Brita PRO® Water Softeners
Catalytic Carbon Filtration Water Softener
Softening and chloramine reduction in one advanced system.
The Brita PRO® carbon filter water softener integrates carbon filtration technology to reduce chloramine levels in your family’s water as it removes hardness.
The Brita PRO Catalytic Carbon Filter Water Softener highlights:
- Softens water and reduces chlorine and chloramine
- Our most advanced programmable valve head
- Intuitive profile — learns softening capacity based upon usage profile
- Metered regeneration for efficiency and improved water quality
- Fully adjustable regeneration cycle and plated tank technology reduces salt and water usage
- One regeneration cycle cleans the filter and softener simultaneously, conserving waste water
- Stores all of the system configurations and operating data, even in the event of a power outage
- Additional connection fittings available (includes 90-degree elbow connectors)
- Provides high-capacity flow for reliable access to high-quality water
- Customized to your individual needs, including household size and plumbing
- System-level certified by IAPMO R&T to NSF/ANSI Standard 44
- Made in an IAPMO-certified manufacturing plant
Made in the USA
Catalytic carbon filter water softeners: an investment in your family’s health and well-being.
A whole-home catalytic carbon filter water softener from Brita PRO makes sure that your entire household water supply, including for showers and baths, dishes and clothes, is clean, pure and safe. Putting Brita PRO quality, expertise and technology together with post-installation testing from an EPA-certified independent lab adds something very important: peace of mind. When it comes to your family’s health and well-being, that’s something well worth the investment. Learn more about our home water softener systems.
Find out WHAT’S IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD’S WATER with an independent water test.
Trust Brita PRO to protect your family's water supply.
Brita PRO customizes its whole-home water filter to remove all impurities from your family's water. And only Brita PRO tests your water with an independent, EPA-certified lab before and after installation to deliver the peace of mind you get when you know your family is safe.