Brita PRO® Whole-Home Water Filtration Systems
Neutralizer Platinum Series
Your pipes and appliances will thank you.
Some water supplies are acidic, causing corrosion in household fixtures, pipes and appliances. This pH neutralizer filter system raises pH levels to neutralize your water’s natural corrosiveness.
The Brita PRO® pH Neutralizer Filter:
- Increases the pH of your water to neutralize corrosive acidity, protecting fixtures, pipes and appliances
- Available in a variety of models to fit your family’s needs
Like all Brita PRO whole-home systems, our pH neutralizer filter system:
- Filters all household water at the point of entry
- Eliminates staining and impurities caused by acidic water
- Provides high-capacity flow for reliable access to high-quality water
- Customized to your individual needs, including household size and plumbing
- Designed for easy installation, use and maintenance
- Environmentally friendly with landfill-safe certified filtration media
- Certified as an integrated system by IAPMO R&T
- Made in an IAPMO-certified manufacturing plant
Made in the USA
Whole-home PH neutralizer filter: an investment in your family’s health and well-being.
A whole-home pH neutralizer filter solution from Brita PRO makes sure that your entire household water supply, including for showers and baths, dishes and clothes, is clean, pure and safe. Putting Brita PRO quality, expertise and technology together with post-installation testing from an EPA-certified independent lab adds something very important: peace of mind. When it comes to your family’s health and well-being, that’s something well worth the investment.
Find out WHAT’S IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD’S WATER with an independent water test.
Trust Brita PRO to protect your family's water supply.
Brita PRO customizes its whole-home water filter to remove all impurities from your family's water. And only Brita PRO tests your water with an independent, EPA-certified lab before and after installation to deliver the peace of mind you get when you know your family is safe.